Camaro z28

Hello blenders,

here is my render of the Camaro z28 (1970 I think), first car model that I do, the model need some tweaks but at the moment I’m done with it. Rendered with Cycles.
The next car I will do it better :slight_smile:

Hope you like it.

C&C welcome.

Cheers!

Ha ha…my cousin had owned one of them when I was a child!!! I really like the sound of its engine!
By the way…
I like your modeling, your first automotive modeling is very good.Your rendering is good but not photo realistic,videos below could do some help!
Thank you for your attempt.:wink:

jeje thanks for comment!! I will watch the videos and try a more realistic render! thanks!!

Hey sliker! Nicely done for a first car model. I have to agree with Partin in that it’s not really photo realistc. Another thing that pops out at me, is the little logo behind the front wheel. It should be in shadow with the rest of the area, but that would easily be fixed when and if you go further in making it photo realistic. Do you have a picture with the wireframe?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!!, I hope to have free time to try a more realistic render!
Here is the wireframe, cheers!

I thought the render fine on the first post…
The whole thing looked great. :slight_smile:

I’ll put my 2 cents in.

Though not phototrealistic, the render/car has a slightish cartony feel to it. I absolutely love it…Could be certainly used in an animated movie, no?

Very good work. Excellent :slight_smile: