Camera data for camera tracking filmed with Flip Ultra II

Hey, I’m having trouble finding out wat the camera data is for a Flip Ultra II. I mean the camera data in movie clip editer.

Python: MovieCameraTracker.focal_length
Python: MovieCameraTracker.sensor_with
Python: MovieCameraTracker.pixel_aspect

I hope someone knows a site or the data and can reply. I also would like to know the same for the camera of a samsung galaxy S2 or Sony Ericsson Xperia x1.

Don’t know if these are your particlar model but use something like a google search
http://www6.nohold.net/CiscoFlip/GetArticle.aspx?docid=84008bed80b04a729f1a2fca854c7d03_Flip_Ultra_Camcorder_Specifications.xml&pid=2&converted=0

Thanks but I still don’t know were i can find the focal length sensor with and PAR so if anyone could tell me were to find it for a Flip Ultra 2 hours on base of this site i think i could know were to find it for anothe camera if I would need it sometime.

You need both focal length & sensor size. The sensor supposedly is 1/4" (3.2mm width) but it’s weird the focal length isn’t marked on the camera, I even have that on my sons absolutely crappy Kodak Z3… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks I think I just gotta try what fits the best.

If we’re talking trial & error, for a 1/4" sensor the focal length should be somewhere between 3-6mm, my Kodak is 4.7mm…

Thanks now I can finally finish my school project