Camera movements...

I’m facing problems during animations, while moving the camera around the scene…after changing camera position it becomes locked to the whole scene…changing previous settings i’ve done…how can i have total camera flexibility during these animations?

I don’t know exactly what’s your problem.
You can key the camera’s position with ‘i’-key and then tweak the movement over the ipo curves.
If you change the camera’s position over the fly mode and if you don’t key it it will rest there of course…

For example…I had a camera moving 6 seconds and crossing a window…inside this place i changed the camera into a new position…but this change modifies the whole camera animation! Thanks for help…

Did you have a look at the ipo curves?
Blender interpolates the camera movements so any change between the start and end point will change the behavior of the curves/movement…

edit: if this doesn’t help you please upload an example file to uploader.polorix.net

well…this is my first animation…The thing is quite simple because everything is static…the only object moving is the camera…there’s just one green line moving on the IPO editor…nothing is selected!
Unfortunately the file has 600mb…i couldn’t upload!..sorry!

600mb??! oh what did you do? Pack all textures in HD quality? ^^
Then delete all objects and just let the camera incl. movement inside… the file should have some kilobytes then.