Camera tracking problems

Hi Guys,

At first, I didn’t know where to put these thread. I don’t kow if it is the best place for it.

Have a look at the next picture. My problem is very simple, but I don’t know how to solve it (if even possible).
I used camera tracking for a scene, but when I compare the result with the reality the result really s.cks.
And the solve error is a nice 0.31.

The marked trackers in the picture should be in the far distance. The one near to the camera should be in the first row of the scene.
Is there a possibility to correct these trackers manual? Because whatever I try to change, it effects all trackers in the scene.
Edit mode does not work.

Ok! 104 views and no answer. So it is not possible to fix this?
I am not sure if it is that important. I am working with the scene now and did not see any problems. It might need no fixing.

I can’t help as i never did camera tracking in movies, and i guess if you have no answer it is very likely not the appropriate board, maybe try this one as i see there threads about tracking with answers, so the guys that may know the answer are probably found there, not in the modelling dedicaced board :
http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?31-Compositing-and-Post-Processing

Thanks for your reply, but the problem is not that big after working a few days with the scene.
I thought it would be a problem, but it isn’t.