Camera view gone all strange, how do i fix?

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows whats gone wrong with my camera when i go into free fly (shift+f), the view seems to go al distorted and skewed and not how it used to be.

I have tried deleting and replacing the camera and was wondering how i could fix this as i have came to far with this project to restore factory settings.

Heres a video of whats going wrong any help would be much appreciated.

https://youtu.be/NHB66GGzvzk

Press the Home key in the 3d view while in camera view to maximise its size in the window

Im using a mac and their doesn’t seem to be a Home key, is their any other way i can reset it?

Using Blender 2.63, Ctrl+Alt+LMB drag or Ctrl+MMB drag depending if you have set ‘Emulate 3 button mouse’ to zoom in/out (you need to have ‘Lock Camera to View’ disabled in the Properties / View panel)

ok i have tried what was stated above with ‘Lock Camera to View’ disabled and still not managed to fix it i need to get the camera centered back on to the crosshairs as the active view is below them.

Also would there be a quick way i could just Load Factory Setting and import all my models into a new set-up?