Can of worms and beer

thats amazing!

Since it is an artistic statement, I guess this type of beer should look like water.

:no: … yes, the person who first invented “Light Beer” (“Hey! i’ve got a great idea … let’s water it down!!”) … was a Marketing Genius. However, we don’t need to give him credit, or praise.

Seriously – I like everything about this shot except the tonal-range in the dark areas. That ought to be an easy “tweak” in-comp.

The night crawlers are excellent! …they would look even
more realistic if you had them stretch out their snouts as they do in real life.

I can’t really tell if there is any beer in the bottles (which look perfect)…
maybe some foam down the sides would be good.

Excellent work overall…modeling, materials, lighting, rendering. :smiley:

The bottles are almost perfect in both renders (the first is my favorite), the worms look fantastic in both, but like many people have said, the can in the first render looks a little off. I think it needs more shine, and less scratches (or maybe a lighter normal map if you did it that way?). The can looks great in the second render however. I’d say 4.5/5 from me! I also love Heineken so that made me appreciate it that much more!

I can almost see the worms in the second picture wiggling around. It would look really cool animated. Nice texturing on them! I like the dirt that is on them.

Quoted For Truth!!!

All that’s missing here is a fishing pole

A fishing pole was next on the list, it just never happened. It would be a fun object to model.