I recently started using blender (very new to 3d modeling) because I want to make assets for my friends game in unity. I have a few question hopefully someone can help me out :).
Question 1) When making assets does the render settings such as blender render/cycles render make any difference on the 3d model itself when brought into unity?
Question 2) Can someone please help me figure out why my textures look weird.
- I create a size that I think looks like a plank.
- I add a material(while in cycles render mode) and select the drop down under color and choose: Image Texture.
- I go to UV editing mode and select my entire plank model and click unwrap.
- I load in my wooden plank texture and then go back to default view.
- Is a picture of my Nodes
- Picture of regular texture.
- Picture of cycles render
and last is my texture im using.
So, why does my texture look so bad? and why is it texturing sideways?