Canadian Moose caterpillar

All made with 2.8 Beta. Hope you like it guys!

35 Likes

That’s one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a long time! Love both the concept and execution. Antler fuzz is especially nice!

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

im very new to blender and this shows me that this place is amazing, i never seen such a strange creature! hope to see more beautiful creations -w-

1 Like

This is one of the awesome thing i ever seen nice work you have done…

1 Like

It’s so fuzzy.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is very impressive. I am most impressed by the texture work. With Allegoritmic now consumed by the pitiless hegemony that is Adobe, our team is looking for a “Plan B” in regards to texture work for the inevitable moment Adobe pushes those applications to CC and crushes the soul of Substance. Did you do all of this texturing in blender too? Our initial push into blender texturing has been ok but I’m wondering how you learned to go about learning to do this type of work. Did you find any tutorials particuarly helpful?

1 Like

Ty all for the kind words. I’m not a 3d guy but I play with Blender 1 hour a day since 2015. Hint: the more I learn the more it gets better. Happy blending!

Thanks Dheron. I’m working around on a new workflow that mixes hair particles and custom objects + always use HDRI for lighting all the scene with no lamps added. Still working to find my own style but feeling to be on the right path.