Cannot copy constraints to Multiple Objects!

I know Blender pretty well. I have tried this many many times and cannot copy a constraint from one object to more that on other object.

I am on a Mac.

I can do one, but only one. And I have a large # of objects I want to copy a constraint to. I read about it, tried it, over and over…

Ctrl C does nothing, but Shift Ctrl C brings up a menu of all constraints, which copies…one, no matter how many I have selected.

Surely I am doing something stupid - at least I hope so because I want to be able to save myself an hour of copying a constraint over and over and over…

Thanks anyone!

there is an addon named copy attributes. you have to activate it. then, you could use ctrl + c to copy several things

What version/build of Blender? It works fine for me. Select objects that need the constraint, select the one with desired constraint last. Object menu-> Constraints -> Copy constraints to selected. There’s no hotkey by default, which is why the add-on is nice.

Thanks so much - exactly what I needed to know. I am using 2.6 by the way…

Sadly I will be having to transition to Cinema 4D soon as that is the choice of our design group. I wish it could be Blender, but alas, C4D has a hold on the minds of motion designers…