Cannot install SmallLuxGPU

I’m going crazy because is a week that I’m trying to install SmallLuxGPU, yesterday I’ve founded the .exe but the add-on exporter doesn’t work. It gives me: File “C:\Programmi\Blender Foudation\Blender\2.69\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py” line 298, in enable mod= import(module_name)
File “C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\BlenderFoundatio\Blender\2.69\scrpits\addons\luxrender_init_.py” line 53, in <module> from.import core ImportError: cannot import name core
Please, Help
:frowning:

Good Blend2cap Smallluxgpu I commented that no longer exists, if you use slg will have to use “Luxvr”. This is the integration that is asking between slg and LuxRender LuxRender 2.0 will be so that the integration is waiting to perform real-time as well as cycles. If you are using windows install LuxRender and render using only’ll have Luxvr, luxconsole, LuxRender gui. I do not know if you’re pc is amd gpu andara you a little better than nvidia.

Buenas Blend2cap te comento que Smallluxgpu ya no existe mas, si quieres usar slg tendras que usar “Luxvr”. Esto es la integracion que se esta pidiendo entre slg y luxrender asi que luxrender 2.0 sera la integracion que se esta esperando para poder realizar en tiempo real asi como cycles. Si estas usando windows instala solamente luxrender y render using tendras Luxvr, luxconsole, luxrender gui. No se que pc tienes si es la gpu amd te andara un poco mejor que nvidia.

Thanks, but I saw in Youtube that there’s a special exporter for SmallLuxGPU and it’s pretty simple to use, so… watch these videos
https://vimeo.com/14290797 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsnkLQIn7YY

Windows 7 Professional 64bit, Intel Dual-Core E5400 2.70Ghz, 3 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 660 Ti SC +78 Mhz

@blend2cap,

That exporter hasn’t been maintained for quite a while now, and doesn’t work with new SmallLuxGPU versions.

You will want to be using LuxRender and the normal exporter for SLG, and select SLG Path OpenCL for the render engine type (if you want static, fast rendering) or LuxVR setting up near the render buttons.

LuxVR is a live movable, interactive render, but it does not support live transformations/material editing. If you want to do that, you’ll have to wait for Lux2.0, as the new (in development) API allows for easier (full) integration, and proper support for live scene updates.

3 years ago - Vimeo, Aug 28, 2010 - YT. Was that when 386 were around? Or was it a bit earlier… This darn development is so fast now you have to check dates. Even month can be a lot for things to not work like it was shown.