I’ve been working on this file for a long time -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqeky4wzqv5uvos/moana-sculpt-v3.blend?dl=0. All of a sudden I go to open it and blender crashes. No other issues with any other .blend files.
Things I’ve tried so far…
- Unchecking Load UI
- Using the .blend1 autosave
- Opening recover -> autosave
- Uninstalling 2.91 and installing 2.90
- Linking to a new .blend file (Can see all assets but when I click “link” nothing shows up in the new file)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
*4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
*32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
*AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4 GB
Any help would be much appreciated!