Cannot see my posted thread

(ahsan.a2) #1

I recenelty posted two question in the coding category but whenever i refresh the page and try to see the latest mpost i cannot see my post and in my profile aswell it says that i havnt posted anything.

(JA12) #2

The first page of the subforum gives the answer many times

(Hybrid_X) #3

I’m a little confused as well. The FAQ mentions restrictions on users with fewer than 10 posts, but other than “no URLs in posts,” it’s a little unclear what the restrictions are.

Does it it just mean that posts by new users will be held by auto-moderation?

(Emloa) #4

Yeah basically, before you hit 10 posts your posts will need to be approved by a mod. A quick way to hit 10 posts is to just go and comment on some of the forum gallery posts.

(Jason van Gumster) #5

The FAQ should probably be re-worded a bit. If you have fewer than 10 posts, you’re posts will be automatically sent to the moderation queue.

(Ianmcmill) #6

I am a new user here, too. Do those posts need to be moderated first before the 10-post-hurdle is removed? If not, this could take a whole week before I could post freely.
Have posted a project in WIP almost 24h ago but it did not show up. I also posted a comment in the Gallery but this one also did not show up. This was 48h ago. It was not spam. I suggested to make it 3d printable and add an raspberry pi zero + display + sdr dongle to it. Never showed up.

(Jason van Gumster) #7

As I mentioned in your other thread, most posts don’t take longer than 24 hours to make it through the queue. It does occasionally get a bit clogged, though, and it takes us a little longer to work through it.

(volfin2) #8

It’s hard to reach 10 posts when your posts are never removed from moderation.

(jalaldz) #9

Your post please wait when approved by the forum owner

(Phobos91) #10

Is this forum no longer active? Posted a simple thank you comment almost a week ago and it still hasn’t been approved. I understand everybody has lives and such… but in my case I’m new and I have questions so I’m eager to discuss and learn!

(Jason van Gumster) #11

Forum is still active. Not sure how that one sat in the queue that long. You should be fine now.

(Phobos91) #12

Oh, no worries; thank you.

(vasant) #13

Hi
even I am facing same issues. I have uploaded my artworks and they did not show up. Some of them have the links , is that the reason ?
If so how can I access them and remove the link ? I am finding it difficulty to browse my posted threads… They are all gone :frowning:

Any help would be appreciated… And also I want to post my art works in finished projects forum, How can I make it appear there.

Thank you

(Jason van Gumster) #14

Again, please read the Forum FAQ. That should answer all of your questions.