Can't create new topic!

Not this ID.:confused:
I found I can’t create new topic these days,I don’t why.Am I doing somgthing wrong,please tell me!

look this:
deathblood, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me the other day…then I found out it was because I changed my e-mail address. Did you recently change yours?
If you did, you should have gotten an activation letter at your new address.

I looked into it and it says you are “awaiting e-mail conformation”

did you recieve a e-mail, and did you change your e-mail at all?

it can’t be this http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3456 since you already posted 16 posts…

and since your older account will be activated again, the one you write from must be deactivted, since we only allow one useraccount per person here.

admin.

Oh ,yes,I remember,I changed my E-mail,But I can’t recieve the activation mail!I checked it just now!
google mail couldn’t receive it?
I need “deathblood”.
thank you ztonzy.
thanks LIGHTspeed too.

I changed back the primary e-mail address,got the verify-mail.
thanks again!

okey good,
then I inactivate your other account :slight_smile:

I cant post anything either. I didnt change my email or anything. I need to go to support and get help but I cant because the stupid website wont let me. Am I banned or something???

You got silenced by the system for suspicion of being a spam bot. This prevents you from doing anything until a moderator has looked into it, typically takes 30m -6hrs

you should be good to go now

Given that you COULD post here, I assume you didn’t select a proper subcategory before trying to post.

1 Like

Hello Bart, I haven’t been able to create any topic as well for 2 days :frowning: I haven’t changed my email or anything, thanks for the attention

Please share exact steps to reproduce. I checked your account and you have no blocks in place.

when I want to click on the New Topic button I have this kind of icon:

What is the URL when you do that?

blenderartists . org / c / support / 9 / l / latest

Thanks. You need to select the appropriate subcategory first, this will enable the new topic button.

2 Likes

oh ok I didn’t know that, thanks a lot :wink:

1 Like