I’ve been searching for a lot of tutorials for normal mapping, but i have a little problem which i need help.
It’s not too much
I’m following this tutorial of blendertuts (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7PQGgz1RII)
What i do:
- Successfully render the normal map
- Set Viewport in GLSL
- Add new material to low poly model
- Add new texture to material of type “Image or movie”
- Set Image Sappling as “Normal Texture”
- Set Mapping as UVMap
- in Influence Check Geometry:normal = true and Diffuse:color = false
But when i uncheck the color on diffuses, stills shows the color of the normal map, not like in the video in 9:36.
What i’m missing?
P.S. I’m attaching a small .blend with “my problem” and a picture with my settings
normal_maps_try.blend (522 KB)