Can't download from the Texturing a Castle Tutorial

I finally re-downloaded blender after a whole year without my pc, and couldn’t for the life of me remember how to use it. I started the building a castle tutorial, but when it came to the texturing a castle tutorial, none of the links worked to download the textures. Can anyone help me out, please?

Thanks, Jim. :wink:

On the pictures next to the “links”, right-click on them, and choose “save image as…”. Then you can have them on your computer.

I tried what the other person said and found that it did not work. Here is a link that will take you to the jpg files, just scroll down the list and download the ones you need for the tutorial.

http://www-prima.inrialpes.fr/perso/Tran/Animation/

I put this in my favorites so I can find it next time. Good Luck :smiley:

You right-click on the images, not the “links”.

:expressionless: I tried right clicking on the little square image between the word download and the name of the file. Thanks for letting me know the right way. BTW do you know if Blender crashing when trying to use the control key and hit load image for texturing? I am using the newest version of blender and windows xp. I can get the image as long as I don’t use the control key, but I can’t see my choices of textures appear in the right windows like they should. Thanks again.