cant get indigo 8 and blendigot o work.

(TweakingKnobs) #1

1- I copied indigo_08_stable to “C”

2- i 1. copied the Blendigo script “.py” file to the"blender-2.43.blender\scripts" directory.

3- i copied the “Indigowrapper.conf” file to the “blender-2.43.blender\scripts\bpydata” directory.

4- i edit the “Indigowrapper.conf” with a text editor and setup the path to my indigo directory. wich is C:\indigo_08_stable

5- i copied the “preview” directory into the indigo base directory.

then i lauch blender , open the blendigo script , and i guess the next step is to click the export scene botton , i do so and the blendigo window pops up and says indigo-default.igs

but the render window dont show up any image.

what im i doing wrong ?

0 Likes

(delic) #2

Do the previews work ? (in blendigo/materials-preview)

0 Likes

(Olis) #3

Check in your Indogo directory if the files msvcm80.dll, msvcp80.dll and msvcr80.dll are there. If not, you can download them from http://www.dll-files.com/.

0 Likes

(fatfinger) #4

You didn’t wait, maybe. Give it a minute, from the screenshot, it looked like the file loaded.
fine. The image updates every 30 secs or so, unless you changed that in Blendigo…

0 Likes

(mcgrathfx) #5

I’m having the same problem as Giorgio Martini - And I can’t find the msvcm80.dll on that site? Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

(mcgrathfx) #6

Ok, I checked out Giorgio’s thread on Indigo’s Blender forum and found the answers. It’s working now! Yes! :slight_smile:

0 Likes

(TweakingKnobs) #7

yes its working , the problem was , the blendigo background color was black , solution : turn it to white ;D

0 Likes