Cant preview game

IVe been folowing the begining tutorials for learning blender , but whenever i press the P button to test a game , it turns all grey. Is there something wrong with my Blender becuase whenever i launch it , I get a another window saying
Compiled with Python version 2.5.2.
'import site failed; use - v for traceback
Cheching for installed Python… No installed Python found.
Only built in modules are available. Some scripts may not run.
Continuing happily.
Am i missing something in my download?

No, press ‘d’ to choose the draw mode and change to shaded or textured. The other window is just the one blender launches from, python isn’t needed for most things.

Ok but whenever I go into edit mode and change a model and then go back to object mode while in shaded mode and test the game , nothing apears. Then when I click new scene, and test the defualt cube in a game nothing apears

Try selecting the camera view, then put the mouse over the camera view window and press P. You can also try going to the Game menu and selecting Use Blender materials. Also check that you have the right layer selected.

It might also be your video card or driver.

Thanks very much. It must be my graphics card becuase im expieriencing difficulty in other programs and texture stretching whenever i zoom up close to an object. I reletivly new to this so thanks for your patience and help