can't sign up to projects.blender.org; Help me please.

I was not sure where to post this, so I posted it into the general discution. This thread is about blender.org support. btw, does anyone know where I could get help?

My problem: I am having problems to sign up to projects.blender.org.

so I went to projects.blender.org and clicked the New acount button. I filled the form and everything seemed ok. Then I went to my hotmail inbox and my activation letter was there, no problem.

I clicked the link, it opened me a page where I was asked for my username and password. I filled it out, and I was given a message like this :

Access denied.
Credentials you entered do not correspond to valid account.
I thought that I had a typo in my password or something so I reentered my “credentials” and this time was given something like this :

Your account is currently pending your email confirmation. Visiting the link sent to you in this email will activate your account. If you need this email resent, please click below and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided in registration. [Resend Confirmation Email]
So then I clicked the Resend confirmation email to a pending account, entered my hotmail, clicked the link in the NEW Email I received, but it all started over again; I had the “Access denied” message first time I tried and the “Your account is currently pending” all the next times I tried.

I have even tried the “lost your password” button. It worked, I received an email, changed my password, but still got the “Your account is currently pending” message when I tried to log in.

Does anyone else have the same problem? Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better place to get this kind of help?

Please could someone at least direct me to a better place to ask this question?

Well, maybe try your luck asking a moderator ?
“Fweeb” for example ?