Captain's cabin Scene

Hey guys, this is a scene i’ve been working on the lastest weeks, it’s a captain’s room inside a ship, put a lot of effort into this and i’d like to know what you think!

You can see the full project here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lVb1wJ

69 Likes

very atmospheric pictures, also very detailed modelling and texturing!

1 Like

Real nice. The first one has a great volumetric warmth, well done.

1 Like

damn, great scene/composition

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

It was hard but it turned out really good, thanks!

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful. Bravo !

1 Like

I LOVE it! Beautiful.

1 Like

BRAVO! Great work!

1 Like

This is awesome, my god!!!

1 Like

Good job these are great

1 Like

I occasionally see a Blender work that draws me in and puts me in the frame. Juan Pablo, this is one of them! I admire both technical skill in this work AND the way the whole things is composed. Wow, that has to be one of the most stirring indoor scenes I’ve viewed here…

2 Likes

Wow just wow the atmosphere, the lighting and the texture are very well done, my favorite shot is the last one with the windows in the stern!

1 Like

Love them. Although the edges of some objects are a bit too sharp in some cases. I.e. the wooden structure holding the room together in the first image seems to lack bevels. Other than that, excellent work, especially the lighting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being that the only issue people see in my work is impressive, thanks a lot!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I could also nitpick about the lights not looking like it’s fire in the candles, but since this is pretty stylised artwork you can get away with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This looks great in both lighting setups!

1 Like

Amazing work :blush:

1 Like

how many vertices for the whole scene ?

what’s your pc specification ? (gpu and cpu)