Car Dash Parts to 3D print

Hello all

I am trying to create a couple Dash parts for my 2008 Ford Edge. I am just not good enough to create one on my own. I have no issue doing the leg work to make your job easier. I am currently creating a 3D map of an existing part on my dash that I hope will help with measurements and shape for the new part.

1. I looking for a Finished STL that I then can Slice and print
  2. I am just a guy sitting at home bored and want to create with my 3D printer, this is not for profit
  3. your experience level all depends on your hourly rate,
  4. There is no real deadline, this is just an idea I have been playing with, and feel now is a good time
  5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
  6. I don’t really have a budget, this is personal thing, that I don’t have to have. but I will let who ever designs this with me, have ownership so that he could sell the Model to others.
  7. I am wanting to Learn Blender as well, so a perfect world would be someone that recorded their screen while they worked on this so I could learn how to do

Below is a quick picture of what I have and what I want to do. The top existing part is currently being mapped with Meshroom…

Thank you

Todd

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.