I am trying to create a couple Dash parts for my 2008 Ford Edge. I am just not good enough to create one on my own. I have no issue doing the leg work to make your job easier. I am currently creating a 3D map of an existing part on my dash that I hope will help with measurements and shape for the new part.
- I looking for a Finished STL that I then can Slice and print
- I am just a guy sitting at home bored and want to create with my 3D printer, this is not for profit
- your experience level all depends on your hourly rate,
- There is no real deadline, this is just an idea I have been playing with, and feel now is a good time
- Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
- I don’t really have a budget, this is personal thing, that I don’t have to have. but I will let who ever designs this with me, have ownership so that he could sell the Model to others.
- I am wanting to Learn Blender as well, so a perfect world would be someone that recorded their screen while they worked on this so I could learn how to do
Below is a quick picture of what I have and what I want to do. The top existing part is currently being mapped with Meshroom…