Car Modelling - BMW M3 E92

I removed my original vehicle modelling series because I got sick of modeling Audi’s, but now I’ve made a new one for the BMW M3 E92. This vehicle has some tricky shapes to model especially when modelling with polygons, and is mainly aimed at beginners to intermediate modellers.

Tutorial can be found here in the form of a YouTube playlist. The series will be updated as and when I have time to record each video.

Part 3.2 is now available here. This video will be finishing off the front bumper.

Part 4 (modelling the front wing) is now available here.

I like your tutorials. You have a lot of attention for the little things. To improve it, I would however add speech and/ or speed it up something like 2x, because it gets hard to watch, when you fix a topology errors for 10 minutes. It would be slow enough so that everything doesn’t jump all over the place, and it would make your vids half as long.

Just a suggestion :wink:

Part 4.1 - Finishing off the front wing has just been uploaded.

Part 5 - Modelling of the bonnet has just gone live. :RocknRoll:

Part 5.1 - Continuation of the bonnet is available for viewing.

Part 6 now available.

InKontrol…

Thanks for posting the tut… I`ve been looking for car tuts for Blender for a while now.

Ive got to agree with John5200 though and say the addition of speech to the tuts would be of great benefit, certainly to someone like me whos quite new to Blender and 3D modeling.

I`ll try the tut though but a relative noob like me might struggle a little without being told what to do…

:stuck_out_tongue:

You may need to determine servings with a measuring cup or even a scale,Fruta Planta Reduce Weight, since it’s almost impossible to “eyeball” it, especially at the onset of the changes. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation. Control the amount you eat and you are well on your way. Split your meals up so that you eat five to six times a day,Botanical Slimming Gels. This will keep your digestion working and also your heart… Safety is one of the major concerns when you are planning to include a weight loss supplement in your daily diet. Any weight loss supplement that you intend to consume should have practically no harmful side effects and should also be effective. The weight management supplement that you desire to buy should meet all the standards set by the Food and Drug Associations. This does not mean that because they are online they are readily available. You still need to send in a copy of the prescription that you can scan and send as an attachment. For security measures when you place an order online for any of these hair loss treatments, the pharmacy you choose will contact the doctor to verify the prescription. Return sausage to saucepan after 10 mins to finish cooking. Once all but 1 ladleful of stock has been added and rice is just al dente, remove from heat and stir through broadbeans, parmesan, remaining stock and butter. Clamp with lid and allow to sit for 2 mins. In terms of fruit, avoid fruit that has been processed, as fresh fruit tends to have a lower glycemic index than processed fruit. The American Diabetes Association recommends grapefruit and fresh berries. For breakfast protein, try an egg, a small wedge of low-fat cheese, or a lean meat such as lean ham… So I am really afraid of what to do for Halloween. He loves to be the one to go tot he door, oow and ahh at the kids but when he closes the door grabs at least 2 peices for himself. He doesn’t like to give the ‘safe’ kind of treat, coupons, etc. Another sort of Liquid Detoxification Diet is ‘Juice Fast’ that might come from fruits,fruta planta, vegetables or the combination of both. That’s similar to the master cleanse detoxification diet, although you get additional advantages like enzymes, minerals and vitamins that are well known to assist the cleansing process of the body. Best of all, a body has the ability to integrate the juices directly without producing digestive enzymes…