Car showroom before and after the apocalypse.

Hello thought I would post up both of my showroom variations.

The first is made for making your car/motorbike renders look even better and is available on turbosquid for $50 and comes with my rolls royce phantom II model CarShowroomByBizla

The second Is after playing stalker shadow of chernobyl, then watching steven kings “the stand” and then andrew prices tutorial on post apocalyptic (its like Something really wanted me to make this :stuck_out_tongue: )

Same car showroom 50 years later, abandoned,run down, broken, mouldy and overgrown.
this one is just $10 on turbosquid and does not come with the rolls royce PostApocShowroomByBizla

I like the before and after thing you did :slight_smile:
In the fist image a few objects are to reflective. The floor looks like it’s wet… maybe that was what you were going for but it looks somehow strange. I would recommend to reduce the glossyness of the roof and the pillar too. Probably that will make the image render faster and with less noise because at the moment it looks to noisy for a finished image.
I hope that will help you :slight_smile:

Hi alexander, thank you for your nice comment :slight_smile:

I will take your advice into considerartion When I come round again to do car showroom V3 :slight_smile:

i really like the “after”, did you follow andrew prices tutorial? Also, what happened to the car in the “after” shot? Did someone nick it, or did some mindless thug smash it to pieces…

hiya peter, long time since Ive seen you on here :slight_smile:

thank you, I followed parts of his tutorial like the weeds and ivy, the rest I got my inspiration from playing the stalker games :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I was going with the whole stolen idea, I was tempted to destroy the car so it looks aged but i couldnt bring myself to destroy my most prized car model haha :smiley: