car site

I happened upon this site and was like :o :o :smiley: :o :stuck_out_tongue: 8) :o :o

http://www.aspecmotorsports.com

now i just wish i had some money. :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG, that’s so :o :o :smiley: :o :stuck_out_tongue: 8) :o :o

I wish I had more than Monopoly money. :Þ

Money? It only takes skill and time, if you do it the fun way. Tools are expensive, but if you do a google for “gingery” you’ll discover that you can build all the tools you’d need to make anything with a little ingenuity.

I’m speaking of actually making the mods rather than buying them and bolting them on though.

not impressed. There are tons of sites out there offering penis enlargement cheaper than those modification kits, and you don’t even need a 30’000€ base kit beforehand. :wink:

Besides, if you really wanna be original, make a mod yourself. We’re all artists here, we all have visions and ingenuity, regardless of skill.

Meh not cool

still dont have body kits for my 1988 Volvo wagon :frowning:

i was actually thinking about making my own mod but i have no idea how to use polyurethane or where to get it
and fiberglass is a lil tricky from what i read

penis enlargment ay… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea, how did this post go from tricked cars to penis enlargement, lol. (cough cough Carnivore) Think somebody here has some image problems. :stuck_out_tongue:

thats nice and all but I fail to see the point to any of that, for the thousands that you will spend on that stuff you can get a better car, tune a car to perfection, or make a car look good, cause really the whole huge wings, air damn, vents that don’t work etc, its all pointless style that makes a car heavy and not look that good (sorry, but thats as I see it as a driver/mechanic). And plus a chevy cavilier econobox is still an econo box even with lambo doors, big air damn and big vents… :stuck_out_tongue:

Just get Need for Speed Underground and you can do all the customizing you need to some nice looking cars. The real thing’s way too expensive.

lol, yea, i want that game. :stuck_out_tongue:

From a design standpoint, I think the site is very effective, but I would not want that stuff on my car. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was @ a park 'n ride near my house waiting to get picked up and when i was there i noticed a tricked Honda Civic. And thats when I started drooling. :stuck_out_tongue: It had the works. Full body kid, Neons, Spoiler, Hood, everything. I was like :o :o :o 8) :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :o

yeah but if you already have a car that runs well[eg Volvo never dies] and dont use it for anything other than going to do errands whats the point in tuning it to perfection? no ones going to see that. if your not high performance might as well have a “unique” car that stands out from the crowd on the 405.
and it doesnt add/detract that much weight; basically the equivalent of overclocking the cpu nowadays, “its not noticable, but technically…”

Reminds me of Maddox’s article…

http://maddox.xmission.com/civic.html

Ok, i disagree with the person who posted that site. Read my email reply:

I happened upon this while browsing a forum on the web. http://maddox.xmission.com/civic.html
And I have to say I disagree with you. People like to trick there cars to make them look like sports cars because they don’t have the money to buy a real one. It is a lot cheaper to trick a civic or an eclipse then to go out and buy a Corvette. And I also think that you are just a little to arrogant in thinking everyone who wants to make their car look a little better is a Jack ass. And besides, just because you don’t have the money for a few mods, don’t go bashing others if they want to have a nicer looking car in their driveway. I know some people can be jerks and act stupid but not everybody is the same. When that guy flew past you it probably cut your huge ego and made you mad enough to come and post your opinions on the net. If you get that mad if somebody wants to drive a little faster then you, maybe you shouldn’t be driving at all.

check out the bannar on his site:

This page is about me and why everything I like is great. If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong.