Carafe Model

HI Folks,

This is a project that I have been working on for a while, It started out as a demonstration project for a potential client, since I have had no luck attracting clients, I have been working to upgrade the artwork in my portfolio, so I’d like some feedback on this with an eye toward making suitable for display in my portfolio. Please note that it is a low sample render, which obviously would be fixed before posting to the portfolio

Thanks
TIM

1 Like

I think first thing to change is the yellow background. Unless it must be as it is.

ya, getting ready to update that here as we speak!

Thanks

TIM

Heres the new render of it

I would perhaps change the composition, currently, the sides of your image are quite empty. Also, I think perhaps the material of the knife could be changed, because of the overly glossy material it attracts the eye + it doesn’t look realistic, I would perhaps add just a bit more roughness (for even more realism some fingerprints?). Personally, I would change the color of the liquid, because I don’t know any beverages with this color. And does the cheese overlap with the plate or am I looking wrong? Anyway, it’s a good picture, I love the material of the glass. I’m just a beginner so take from this advise what you want. Good luck!