Cartoon Wild West

Sergio,

Welcome to the TOP ROW! so desearved man, I love your work.
BTW, I think there was someone asking for a tutorial about this…

MAn, you’re really super talented as environement artist and I think really have something to work a carrier in this specific area.

Could you plan to record your workflow or make a MAking of video of one of your CARTOON work.

Yeah TOP ROW!
Compiments :slight_smile:

That is pretty neat looking! Good job!

-Giannis196: thank you very much for your comment Gianni!

-Astro1derboy: Thank you very much, I am glad you like my work!

-Rieath: thanks Rieath, and thanks for the stars!

-NIDGraphics: thanks friend! your words are encouraging like always.

-j_cogdell: thank you very much. It is an honor for me if my artwork makes you thinking in Rango!

-Pieriko: thank you very much friend! I am happy for your words. I am making the Wireframe render of this artwork, when I have got it I will post it here. But make video tutorials… I have not got enough knowledges about english for make it, jaja it could be shameful! Thanks Pierrik.

-Andrea.Ailic: thanks Andrea! Thanks for your words:)

Hi Madrid82 (sergio) …Congratulations for your work… I’m a complete amateur in blender questions… I’m still learning…but I think I’m able to say… your scenes are astonishing good !!! … :wink:

This one is a nice mixture of realism and toon… I like it a lot…

Continue in this way because your works are really,really nice!!

Saludos desde los Madriles también…:wink:
Uno que esta aprendiendo

Love it! It looks so real too inspite the cartoon style. Great wood textures.

Awesome little scene! I want to meet the characters who live in this world.
Nice round beveled style, and even better with smooth wood textures - makes ya want to touch everything (well, except maybe the cacti).
And I spot a Blender Guru object in your scene ;-p …nice Easter egg.
By the way, how do you get the shadows (such as on the walls between the buildings) to be blue? Is it a natural side effect from the blue sky? It reminds me of the desert lighting in Cars.

Awesome, this scene deserve a movie !

-Jmcllinux: thank you very much! I am glad you like it.
Gracias tío! Me alegro de ver a un vecino por aquí jeje, muchas gracias por tu comentario paisano!

-Eddie3000: thanks Eddie, it is just what I wanted to do, a realistic cartoon scene, thanks!

-QuantumAnomaly: thanks friend! The blue shadows are an effect of HDRI environment texture in the World (the sky is very blue in this Hdri image). I celebrate that you like this lighting. Thank you very much!

-TrakJohnson: thank you very much for your encouraging words!

I submit any more information about this proiect:

-Wireframe render: without Bevel modifiers because it works better.

-OpenGL render: the light of this scene is only a HDRI texture as environment texture in the World. There aren’t lamps, only Hdri illumination.

-My own concept art that I made at first of the project. It is an isometric 2d work made in Artrage. Initially the project was an only building, the Sheriff office, but then it developed in a street.

Really nice work…and I can’t take my eyes off the textures wondering how you did it.

This is really good work.

Thanks Reny3d and DenisG101 for your comments! I am glad you like my work.:slight_smile:

Man this is Blow your socks off Fantastic…

very much reminds me of the great work done by the old Disney Artist in some of their Back Ground paintings for movies like

Pinocchio…

Love the style and I hope to see it into an animated short

great texture-skills

Five starts of course.

Regards.

-Norvman: thank you very much! Your words maka me happy, I think the old Disney school is the better.

-Helleneher: thank you very much for your encouraging comment!

-Josh997: thanks Josh, the textures are from Cgtextures website.

-Skaldy: thanks my friend, makes me happy see yoy here.

An adorable scene with a classic toon era feel.

Thank you very much friend for appreciate my artwork.:slight_smile: