Cat is lost project animation+making of

this project is about a children’s story about a cat that has lost its house, I wanted my main characters to resemble the characters of the Beatrix potter books. In the past, those books were always read to me, or I read it myself. and I always thought they were so cute and sweet, so I wanted to create something like that myself, I also got the inspiration to use animals for my animation because I worked at the animal shelter during the summer holidays, and I am quite moved by all those sweet animals, and I’m also just an animal lover. I also made a 3d Animation in Blender, to which I also wanted to add some CGI elements, CGI was something I’ve never done before, so I wanted to start with that.

I also wanted to make a doll or stuffed toy of the main character, I got inspiration from others who also made dolls or figures of their main characters, so I wanted to do that too.
well, that’s why I made a 3d Animation in Blender, to which I also wanted to add some CGI elements, CGI was something I’ve never done anything with before, so I wanted to start with that . That’s why I shot some images with the canon 300d camera from school of all kinds of places mainly forest areas where I can add my 3D characters later, I thought it was a nice process. And also learned a lot from it.
I also wanted to make something visual in real life. I wanted to make a doll or stuffed toy of the main character, I got inspiration from others who also made dolls or figures of their main characters, so I wanted to do that myself, so I bought fabric online, and created the main character of my animation with needle and thread because I didn’t really make stuffed animals before so I wanted to challenge myself to do that.
As an extra, I also printed out my 3d character with the 3d printer in my college and painted it, and I’m happy with how it turned out.

Animation:

making of of everything:

making of thehe doll main character

earsss

bodyyy

3D printed cat main character
e-l-s-a-3dd-printsss

tiny 3d printed cat

het got no tail though haha

1 Like