Cate archibi

Thumbnail

Fun little piece based on this classic classy image:

One of the greatest single player FPS ever made. :smiley: Software used: ZBrush for concept sculpt, Substance Painter for texturing, Blender for everything else.

Cheers!

59 Likes

Nice render. The only thing I can remark is the overexposed boots.

2 Likes

Very pretty, I like her!

1 Like

Thanks! I 100% agree with the boots issue.

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Nice
I used to play those games back when they were “New” lol

2 Likes

Agreed. Nice work, she looks great.

1 Like

Thanks for making me feel old. Me five minutes ago “Hey! it’s that chick from No One Lives Forever, I wonder when the that game first come out?” I wonder over to Wikipedia, Jesus 19 years ago.

It looks pretty cool, you want from realistic to stylized so effortlessly and that is a bloody hard thing to do.

1 Like

thanks Bart!! Made my day! :smiley:

@SPYNeox : right on! Same here! :wink:
@xrg : thx man! :blush:
@tyrant_monkey : Thanks man! :slight_smile: Oh, and… you´re welcome! :wink: Keep rocking bro! :sunglasses:

Awesome work! She’s cute!

1 Like

Can we please have a model of it? It looks awesome, good job!

1 Like

I’m in my 40s now, and this was one of the early FPS games that really nailed the humor. Extremely entertaining game. Classic.

Nice job with the character modeling and texturing.

1 Like

Love that game.
I like how you brought in your own style and modernized her a bit without deviating from the main theme.

1 Like

@Astro1derboy : Thank you mister! :smiley:
@Blaise_Kern : Thanks! :slight_smile: I might polish her up and make her available on blendswap some time in the future, but no guarantees made
@Slartibartfast : I´m right with you! (except I´m in my 30s :wink: ) Thanks for the nice comment man! :sunglasses:
@hotzst : Thank you hotzst! Glad you like it! :smiley:

Lovely!!! absolutely lovely! So great to see your work! The gesture is fantastic!

1 Like

Thank you my brother! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

:heart: Thank you Bart! Feels like winning the lottery! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

super cute!
congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Really nice. Immediately recognized her. That fact that a lot of people here know that game made me wonder what’s the median age of the blender user base. Are there any numbers on that?

Are you going to do Dmitrij Volkov as well? :wink:

Would love to see the wireframe.

Keep on keeping on!

1 Like