Caustic Sampler

I did put it a thumb nail pic in their. And I did so because someone asked what a cornell box was. So I added a pic of what I did with it and a small tut on it and other ways to use yafray. Not meant to make your work seem worse than mine. Did you even click on the link to the larger image? The shadows are better and the artifacts dont exists in the larger one. And yes it was meant to be bright.

Whats a cornell box?

I’ll take a shot at this one… its simply a method to demonstrate or test various raytracing capabilities including radiosity and caustics. Check here for more info, or search google.

like is said gryphon - i don’t really care - and your image of the cornell box was pretty nice - sorry i thought the thumbnail (cause it was so big) was an image (silly me!) :wink:

Hey,Thanks alot Prince.My cuastics test came out pretty nice with those settings.And im glad your making a tutorial on this subject.I’m want to learn more about cuastics.And the cornell box technique sounds interesting aswell.

shoot me an email and if your work is good you may want to join the studio! look forward to seeing your render!

[email protected]

prince
Real FX Studios Admin