Cell shading artist wanted

Hi,

I already posted jobs here in the past but we are making good progress and are now looking for someone who can do professional cell shading style for nature and buildings. It will be payed work. We prefer working with solo artists as we want to build a team around our project. We already have the buildings done.

We are almost ready to go live. In less than two weeks our website will go online. Please feel free too, if you feel you can contribute with high quality work in other area’s concerning blender/unity skills for creating a metaverse. We need designers and programmers. We already have a great team but looking to expand soon.

I’m sorry to say that I won’t reply anymore to all people who apply as last time there were so many already and it took me so long to respond to everyone. So if you don’t hear from me within 3 days you are not selected. Really sorry for that almost rude way, but really it takes a lot of time and I’m working 24/7 already on this project. If you want to stay updated on this project then follow us on twitter if you want on @earthlingsland Nothing to show for now but soon it will be updated every other day :wink:

PS: The link to the quality we’d like for texturing the buildings is: https://kitbash3d.com/products/steampunk

Looking forward to seeing your work.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.