Cenda Tools

It will be nice!

This is great! Thank you for sharing all of these.

Wow, thanks a lot, absolutely brilliant add-ons!
Regarding Offset Animation I couldn’t figure out: is it possible to offset only part of the animation (e.g. from frame 50 - frame 100)?

Very nice, tools! Thx!

While I was browsing through all the addons again to verify which ones I would still want to use, I just started thinking several of them only give text commands that offer no other activation methods. I finally found out why the Anim Constraint addon wasn’t working: it requires “bones” that have the EXacT text: “ANIM” in the constraints’ name or the panel won’t show.

I modified the script to add a button that adds “ANIM” to constraints if none already contain it.
cs_anim_constraint.zip (1.94 KB)
note for others: the addon gives you a button to enable/disable bone-constraints with ANIM in it’s name, and a button to bake visual transforms in the current timeline range (including preview range)

Also, cs_tools.py contains an error (at least in the 2.78.5/daily build)
line: 640 “VIEW3D_VEC” is an invalid icon type:

#################################################
        # quad view
        row.operator("screen.region_quadview", text = "Quad View", icon = #"VIEW3D_VEC")

# simplify            
        state = bpy.context.scene.render.use_simplify

Changing it to “NONE” or any of the other valid types (or just removing the icon value) will solve the error. But this is mostly just a quickfix/note to others running into this problem.

#################################################
        # quad view
        row.operator("screen.region_quadview", text = "Quad View", icon = "NONE")

# simplify            
        state = bpy.context.scene.render.use_simplify

Thank you so much for sharing just found this out and am rejoicing as I try them out, the offset animation one ive been looking for something like this for some time now, coming from max and maya too.

(ps: my first request would be to have some quick tips on the buttons so we know what they do just by mouse hovering, usually helps without having to RTFM, but I figured it after a couple of times anyway, so great job!)

Man this is really cool, any chance we can like put it all in just one addon?

BTW the game looks super cool!

Hi, I just made a quick change to your export script, It allows to export to a file with the name of the Active Object or the Active Object’s Action name, to be able to quickly export a bunch of objects or animations.
Export Path has to end in “” for it to work, but once it is set, you dont have to be renaming anything for each export.

I’m sure this is not the best solution or implementation since im not a real programmer, but it did the trick and is helping me quickly export multiple objects and a bunch of anims in the same object, so I hope it is useful for someone else too :wink:

here: https://github.com/frederico4d/BlenderScripts/blob/master/cs_export_fbx.py

Hi guys! Thanks for support and help with scripts. I will add all requests and mainly polish addons. Also manual is very old and uncomplete. :slight_smile:

@frederico4d : There is option for Override of global settings, it make job what you want. It is not in manual else :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to install this addon. I tried enabling the zip file but that doesn’t work.

Would it be too much trouble to ask for Offset Animation “Blend”?
The current option is a 1:1 hard-cut offset from frame:A to frame:B.

What I want is for that but also two secondary (optional) ranges that gradually offsets the offset.
Where you can have an animation, use this offset and have it blend back to the original animation.

New addons was polished and documented:

Bake Constraint
Linked Physics
Render Debug
Camera Shot
Audio Toggle
Viewport Toggles
Playblast
Ortho View
Render Tools

thank your hard work

Cool to see updates to this thread, thanks cenda! :slight_smile:

you think you’ll add a space switching addon?, to swich to world space, camera space or other object/controller space?

You don’t need addon because it is just one command. Here is my hotkey settings:

I strongly recommend use also “Double Click”, it is working also with keyboard.

No, i meant space change like locking a hand to a head, or hips or such kind of thing

This just reached me and I HAD TO COME BY AND SAY THANK YOU!!! OH MY!! sigle button RENDER REGION! THanks!! Now where do I download this toy?!

EX-softimager?
OT time: Please visit the http://www.fb.com/groups/softimage we have some blender users there as well!!

I refresh render region (Render Tools addon). Previous implementation was very primitive.

I don’t have experience with OpenGL and viewport, so it use simple lines. Any help how to make rectangle welcomed! :slight_smile:

1 Like