Cephis Project: Mad Princess

Sorry about the low quality renders, i just don’t want expend too much time, since my models are WIP’s, they never are finished…ok some rig tests I did today. (Perhaps need give off other materials rather silly shiny materials)

That’s all folks!

Using now 2.64 yeah:D!

Fixing the mess over face that blender left to my model.

An update…Moora version 4.3 ah much better in appearance! but much work to do too.

The suit is an issue, it can’t conform body well. Think i won’t change the body proportions so the armor will be attached to body and i will need a new cage mesh cause the last one will be no longer useful. otherwise What do i need to do?

No further advances, poorco dioo!

Starting to detach body parts, one head, two arms, two legs, nothing spectacular…:(.

Neither pics.

Did i hear problems? lol, thats bad.Keep pushing dont give up, i want to copy ideas of your work :smiley:

Oh, sure lots of help! thanks for the support i appreciate that. On each try I’m gaining more control over this complex model. I can’t explain with the exact words which are the whole issues by making this kind of models but i can say they are insufferable and with more practice it’s possible to take over those difficulties. Also with a little help of the blenderartists and their references/models/tutorials/yay! ‘’) it is possible to achieve some goals required for the next specific features on the way.

It seems that some deformations are in of the tolerances, but the it’s needed to pose more and with more complexity at each time, eventually extreme poses are needed, they will show which are the hidden and abstract issues inside the model.

Here some pics, armour was edited a little, she owns a scottish terrier but in my story it can be a monster pet.

Just an ordinary update for Amoo, I know my renders suck, promise to increase the quality of these renders, i’m considering cycles is fine but it’s necessary work with BI, but for good renders i think cycles is fine so what happens when i go for animation?, think for motion blur it will be just a BI render layer. Of course never I’ve tried this.

Leon, the Outlander

He hates zombies, so I

And I hate when there are errors on rigging my brain is going to explode, let’s find out what is going on later with this.
Ok this is a rig test for ‘Leon Kenneth’ (non-related with Leon Kennedy)

Update of the day:D

Looking good :smiley:

I’ve back!

A new test for SSS shaders, ‘absorption’ and testing from Michalis’s shaders

Resuming some tests made with my mad princess.

I learnt some important factors within cycles node materials but was struggling with reflections over corneas, i don’t ever tested anisontropic for reflections…just thinking.

It’s hard to see what were the changes since i have some inability for making textures. So I’m thinking seriously to use a tweaked DAZ Victoria mesh which got many UV IDs, or Makehuman with is highly compatible with Blender…Perhaps i choose the best of those worlds.

Working back on Princess Amoo, version 60, perhaps needs some more tweaks.

Starting with conceptual scenes, more work to do.

Sexy and crappy scene tests…Time to build some matte paintings and start using panorama images. I don’t know how…

Sofemo’s scene

A minor update

I’ll start the production, or i’d wait more days, more weeks, months, years for doing something.

A scutosaur warrior…

Princess Amoo revisited

Princess Moora ready for production.

Skin Bumps…Test render

My reference. I’m studying some shapes that i need to edit more.
It would be cool if i add some undulations on hair