Cerynthia's Timekeeper | Cycles Render

Created this piece quite a while back but it still remains one of my favourites. As with many of my artworks, this is very inspired by cosmic imagery. It has seen its share of revisions with scale and colours.

Rendered in cycles and some postprocessing in, get this, premiere pro (I do not have photoshop)

Instagram Post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcXkFf7MK0q/

I hope you enjoy this art piece!

2 Likes

Welcome to BA :slight_smile: Nice work on this, I like the color scheme and the composition is excellent, your eye is drawn immediately to the objects of attention and there’s not visual clutter. I look forward to seeing more of your work! :slight_smile:

Also, there are a lot of really good options for post-processing software that are free that aren’t Photoshop- I would encourage looking into Darktable, which is specific post-processing free software. Other good options are GIMP and Krita, which will give you some of the Photoshop creation tools, and if you want an excellent Photoshop alternative for significantly less, you should look up Affinity Photo. There’s also PhotoPea, which offers all the features of Photoshop in a free, online, browser-based format.

I’m glad you enjoy it :smile:!

Thanks for the tups, will check out the softwares you’ve listed :grin:

1 Like