SPARKY ANIMATION (Malaysia) is hiring!
SPARKY ANIMATION (http://sparkyanim.com/) is a Singapore based company and we have newly set up a subsidiary company in Kuala Lumpur (K.L.), Malaysia. The new studio will be located at Garden Shoppe, One City, Subang Jaya. We welcome all animation enthusiasts to apply with us now!
Today, we can proudly say that many of our animation shows are aired by some of the highly creditable broadcasters worldwide.
Currently, we are working on a number of projects for intriguing animation series’.
The following position is subject to availability for applicants who aspire after a career in animation:
• Producing lively and appealing character animation by interpreting the key sequences depicted in given storyboards.
• To generate character animation cycles with personality.
• May have to devote moderate effort in animation blocking.
• At least 2 years’ extensive experience in 3D Character Animation.
• A degree, or diploma, or equivalent qualification from an animation program is preferred.
• Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
• Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Although character setup is not required in the job, basic knowledge in character setup is preferred.
• Programming and technical knowledge is NOT required.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job: You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae and any other relevant information via the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will receive a notification.
Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
We would only consider job applications via emails.