SPARKY ANIMATION (Malaysia) is hiring!
SPARKY ANIMATION (http://sparkyanim.com/) is a Singapore based company and we have newly set up a subsidiary company in Kuala Lumpur (K.L.), Malaysia. The new studio will be located at Garden Shoppe, One City, Subang Jaya. We welcome all animation enthusiasts to apply with us now!
Today, we can proudly say that many of our animation shows are aired by some of the highly creditable broadcasters worldwide.
Currently, we are working on a number of projects for intriguing animation series’.
The following position is subject to availability for applicants who aspire after a career in animation:
• Modeling of characters, props and environments.
• Creation and manipulation of UV maps.
• Texture painting and mapping.
• Collaborating with a group of technical staff to establish a workflow and a pipeline for facilitating the texturing process.
• At least 2 years’ professional work experience in CG commercial projects.
• At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
• Proficient in the use of Photoshop and Autodesk Maya.
• Familiarity with other CG softwares i.e. 3D Studio Max, Mudbox or ZBrush is a plus.
• Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
• Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Strong knowledge of figure anatomy and the underlying biomechanics structure of a variety of characters.
• Good understanding of polygonal mesh flow and how it relates to deformation.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job: You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae and any other relevant information via the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will receive a notification.
Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
We would only consider job applications via emails.