SPARKY ANIMATION (Malaysia) is hiring!
SPARKY ANIMATION (http://sparkyanim.com/) is a Singapore based company and we have newly set up a subsidiary company in Kuala Lumpur (K.L.), Malaysia. The new studio will be located at Garden Shoppe, One City, Subang Jaya. We welcome all animation enthusiasts to apply with us now!
Today, we can proudly say that many of our animation shows are aired by some of the highly creditable broadcasters worldwide.
Currently, we are working on a number of projects for intriguing animation series’.
The following position is subject to availability for applicants who aspire after a career in animation:
CG Layout Artist
• Based on provided storyboard/animatics, to create sequences of shots with the necessary set up.
• To work on character posing, camera positioning and camera motions etc.
• To be able to spot and solve continuity issues in the sequences.
• To be able to solve simple animation problems, such as character floating or penetrating.
• At least 1 years’ experience in CGI production.
• At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
• Familiarity with Autodesk Maya is a must.
• Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Knowledge of cinematography a plus, i.e. camera composition, movement, timing, direction etc.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job: You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae and any other relevant information via the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will receive a notification.
Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
We would only consider job applications via emails.