• rigoletto
  • fcharr
  • ViMa12
  • md2000
  • texasfunk101
  • Trentle
  • HazelQ

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jan 25, 2023 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

rigoletto: Robots

fcharr: The Default Cube

ViMa12: Crowd Controller

md2000: Upgrade Treadmill

texasfunk101: 15 Million Credits

Open Entries

Trentle: Familiar Future

(Open -all new except for the hand that I cut off a human base mesh.(It had to be done) I also did some tweaking in Windows’ Photos.)

HazelQ: The Revolutionary

(Models mostly from Blenderkit, photos from unsplash. The screen images are screenshots edited in GIMP, and the webcam image is rendered from the perspective of the webcam, showing the cardboard cutout. The cardboard cut out is a photo (from unsplash I think), cut out with the knife tool, solidified, with a simple shader to try to get the look of cardboard (I wish I had time to model the internal structure with geonodes).)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Share Your Brain

TripleTree: Hamster Wheel

3dnotguru: corruptedbanksdigitalcomrades

1 Like

Anyone know what’s going on with the CGboost people? Particularly their monthly challenge. I understand that when prizes and sponsors are involved, things can be a bit more complicated.

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 1022 with votes from 65% of the voters is… ViMa12!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Crowd Controller

8 Likes

Good Night everyone!