• QR16
  • fcharr
  • Millani
  • Cosmo_Wander
  • NiklasWerth
  • derosaron1
  • 42xnor

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, May 10, 2023 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20230516-wc

Pure Entries

G.wise: a bit better

QR16: Cozy Futurism

fcharr: Flying Toilets and Fertile Fields

Millani: Future home

Cosmo_Wander: Dream lifter 5000

Open Entries

NiklasWerth: 646s denoised

(Open entry. I used foliage assets, and some old greebles. The tiny guy infront of the window you probably can’t see, is a model I made several months ago. The clouds in the background are from a picture I took about a month ago.)

derosaron1: Cosy-1

(It’s open, the person is for makehuman, and the back ground scene I got off the internet.)

42xnor: DIY pillow

( The image on the smartphone is actually my render from #1005. The table generator is reused with modification, several materials, and a couple of level geometry node groups were reused.)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Chillin’

Victor2: Environmental change

HazelQ: Space station apartment

4 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 1037 with votes from 45.5% of the voters is… G.wise!
Here’s to all the great participators…

a bit better

3 Likes

Next challenge: water cave