Challenge #119 Voting CLOSED

I vote for tr@cer. I’ve always had a fascination for realistic pictures built by a computer program.

This is cool, got more votes this time then any bofore(only entered in 2), and I didn’t think this pic was that good. Thanks guys. :stuck_out_tongue: I new Igor would win the minute I saw his entry. 8)

Igor’s pretty good at thinking way outside the box while keeping within the topic. Plus he’s pretty much a professional modeler.

I appreciate what you say about me. I mean it :slight_smile:
Could I beat RobertT? If I’m in a good day and he’s in a bad day. Maybe.
Could I beat @ndy? If I’m in a good day and he dies suddenly while modelling. Most certainly :wink:
Bye.
-IS-

Thought it would be too late to vote… guess it wasn’t. :o

IgorSandman did an incredible job with the modeling, but I couldn’t help but love Tr@ceRs work. Simple but very effective.

So my vote went to mr.T %|

first i couldn’t decide either to give my vote to Igor or to give it to Tr@cer. both entries are excellent: Igor shows good skills in moddeling and creativity and Tr@cer has made a very photo-realistic picture.
Igor seems to win this voting so i gave my vote to Tr@cer to save him also a good place.
in addition i was always a fan of photo-realistic pictures :wink:

Adi

Winner: IgorSandman with 33% of the votes

Congrats!

Martin

I wonder why the vote number was at a record low this time, the last several WC’s had over at least 65, we’re now only at 60

Maybe the WC’s are losing their popularity

Thanks for your votes. I sent the topic to Martin a few minutes ago. I’m affraid he will receive it late because of the time zones. At least that’s what happened last time. If you pay me enough, I might give you the topic before the official announce. I accept checks, cash and paypal.
Congrats to everyone for your great entries.
Bye.
-IS-

Awww, thanks for the vote!!!

:smiley:

Brian