Challenge #530 Entries CLOSED

Since there is no theme at this time, I will draw from a previous W C topic:
the topic is: Ghost Ship
Entries due Tuesday since it’s late getting off the ground. Good Luck Everyone!
(edit) I would suggest that for next weeks topic, the winner of both last weeks competition and this weeks competition each choose a topic, and contestants can choose to do whichever of the two they prefer.
(edit) ghost spaceships encouraged.

Thanks Modron, for setting this up. Two topics next time sounds good to me.
Have fun everyone :slight_smile:

Err. Here’ one I didn’t do earlier.

[http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z123/bogey61/Portfolio/Blender%20Weekend%20Challange/SAM_0432.jpg

now with blend](http://s189.photobucket.com/user/bogey61/media/Portfolio/Blender%20Weekend%20Challange/SAM_0432.jpg.html)http://www.pasteall.org/blend/23327

unfortunatly this is all I had time to do. Now with the horizontal option. Probably needs safety glass in the middle bit, if you want to put drinks on it. Self draining. One extra hole on either side if you are a snooker god, marked with the extra peg. I haven’t up dated the blend.
The good news is we should be able to make loads of them, with whats missing.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z123/bogey61/Modeling/QE2/SAM_0434.jpg

Enter my blend if you like into the challenge, or not. Whatever. Its a blend.

here’s my entry…non competing since I am hosting this week…i call it “spooky ghost spaceship”

all aboard

My entry…ghost boat:

Got it literally, pure entry.

edit: Rebogey i don’t get if your is a render or photo :confused:…and what about the .blend linked?

Here is my (pure) entry for this weeks contest: Pac Moon

Looking at the entries so far, ghosts do not seem to need paddels :slight_smile:

If that’s by rules i have one in my doodles, so…If not, just ignore.
Blender/Gimp and first exposure to the public.

Space theme unfortunately had been there already…

Hi mik1190. Think of it just as a place holder for now. The ship is as far as I have got with my latest kit model ship, and the thing its on is a part finished snooker score board. The blend is the design for the score board. I have been trying to make one with the materials and tools I had to hand, and this was the simplest I could think of. The central area could be used for a chalk board for various things, or just photos etc.
Now; the weekend challenge. Well, I have had some ideas. Weather I will get it finished or not is anybody’s guess.

Mario Ghost Ship.

Pure entry,
For better resolution:

The results revealed the children in the optimal outcome group (OO) and the typical development group (TD) had mean scores that were alike on socialization, communication, face recognition, or most language subscales. They did note that three of the children in the OO group did have below average scores on face recognition. Early in their development, the OO group displayed milder symptoms than the high functioning autism group (HFA) but both groups had equal severe difficulties in communication and repetitive behavior… Grind 1/2 cup walnuts in a coffee grinder or blender. Make sure there are no stray whole nuts because they are a major choking hazard. Add the ground nuts to the batter and add about 1 Tbsp. Second, and relatedly, not everyone’s body works the same. I, myself, have struggled with my weight my whole life. With PCOS, insulin-resistance, hypothyroidism,meizi evolution, and a pituitary tumor, losing weight is a losing battle - and I’ve been to numerous doctors who tell me that research hasn’t found a good treatment for my condition. You just have to submit your height and weight to them and you are on your way towards knowing whether your current weight is still ideal. If the results show that you are underweight,Botanical Slimming Capsule, then you must do something to gain some pounds. If you are overweight, then you should take action in losing weight. The Smart for Life team has spent countless hours perfecting ideal gluten free products that taste great. They also provide health benefits no other products can match. The all natural products contain super fibers in addition to the perfect ratios of protein and carbohydrates. The information on the label is based on the serving size indicated. You can calculate the total amount of carbohydrates per serving by adding the amounts of sugar, starch and fiber indicated. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. When we started planning earlier this year,Meizi Evolution, it seemed a compelling way to motivate our members and do something good for the community. As the economy started to deteriorate, food banks started to get hit pretty hard with decreased donations and increased demand. Suddenly, Lose For Good began to feel more than just compelling. The same food will be at the next party anyway. So you are not missing out on anything. Nurse that food for as long as possible. The main crux of all this misinformation is actually well intended, but it’s very unfortunate that it only frustrates the issue. We can debunk some of it now. Here are 5 genuinely tried and well tested tips for effectively enlightening you and help you to drop our weight in a way that’s permanent and natural…