Challenge #534 (09/06/13) Entries CLOSED

Theme #534 for September 06 2013 is: Nursery Rhyme

Entry closes at 2100 GMT -5 or 8pm CST, Monday September 09 2013.

I like this one :slight_smile:
Will be a great challenge this weekend full of creativity! ^-^

Wow, awesome theme. I’ll be working on Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.

“To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.”

Lil Jhonny!!!

Baa Baa Black Sheep, do you have any wool?

Pure entry. I apologize for the visible modeling mistakes, but I noticed them after the render and ran out of time to correct them.
Anyway I wanted to contribute to the challenge. I´ll work on a improved version later.

I’m glad that the site is finally back on :slight_smile: Damn malware …

By the way: Nursery Rhymes with ABC - I guess. So here is my pure entry for this week: “ABC” - obviously :slight_smile:

Here’s my non-competing entry:

Row Your Boat

Here is a link to the full nursery rhyme.

Merrily,

RobertT

I couldn’t access either, was getting an install screen for the bulletin board system. Anyways, can access now so I’ll be getting the poll up.

I just wanted to upload this. Non-competing, non-entry. Blasted malware. Glad we are back.

bump thread

I was convinced that I was “meant to” endure this,nike blazer vintage pas cher, that my long,nike blazer femme, drawnout starving to death would prove my willpower to God. In the days prior to my stroke,new balance 574 homme, I’d had vivid hallucinations of Jesus on a wooden cross outside my bedroom window and a satanic figure sneaking up under my bedroom covers to suffocate me at night. I thought I was meant to be a martyr. Providing a link would direct readers to the page you want them to read. Your tweet should be catchy enough so that readers would want to click on the link. One thing you need to be careful about is to check whether your link works. The FirstTime Home Buyer Program may get a boost from Congress,http://iptra.ir/speeches_data.htm, if things go well,isabel marant sneakers pas cher, that will get more folks into a home. There is a bill under consideration that will expand the credit for the purchase of a home to all home buyers,adidas jeremy scott pas cher, not just firsttimers. In addition,nike blazer femme pas cher, Congress did approve the use of the $8,000 credit as down payment money. A professional residential property management firm has the resources and the skill set to provide support to a property investor. A property owner needs consistent updates of their real estate assets,nike blazer pas cher, whether the owner is local or a great distance from their investment purchase. A residential property manager can provide reassurance that the property is being well maintained as well as quickly being able to intervene and confront a tenant that may be negligent with the property care. Certes,nike blazer homme, la traduction est souvent facile, la majorit des langues europennes ayant des racines communes. Quatre termes principaux (avec quelques drivs) apparaissent: le germanique “beer/bier”,jeremy scott bear pas cher, le scandinave et balte “ale/l”,nike blazer homme, le slave “pivo” et le latin “cerveza”. Mais si vous souhaitiez commander une ou deux pintes en Laponie (“vuola”),new balance 420 homme, en Gorgie (“ludi”) ou au Groenland (“baaja”), vous voil sauv… Jan 26 01:00 PMThose who bought on the drop back in August can scoop up a tidy gain but it seems it’s on another downward trend. It’s probably only temporary. Their massive seasonal markdowns works for and against them. If you are around during the fall, Monterey has hosted a jazz festival each year for the past 56 years. This is a celebration of the legacy that jazz created in the music community, and it provides residents of the Monterey Bay Peninsula area as well as visitors to the area the opportunity to revel in the history and culture of jazz music. The Monterey Jazz Festival has the distinguished honor of being the longest running jazz festival in the world. ???: I in the case when thomas Tannehill expe . and a navylined eye they spotted a tent to relax the bishop of Rome