Challenge #728 Voting CLOSED

@finalbarrage, Hi!

Weekend Challenge works are done in very limited time, so you can not really compare them to those of ‘Finished Projects’.
The Weekend Challenge is a very interesting experience, where you must tell a story or express an idea in a limited short time. To me, the one who does the best job on this deserves to be awarded with the Feature Row!. It’s also a good thing to promote this nice challenge.
And another important thing, Weekend Challenge contest has already been almost 15 years! Does anyone really think that it did not deserve this recognition?

The WC deserves the whole darn feature row, if you ask me! :slight_smile: I’m personally really shocked at how they haven’t been doing this all these years. Although I think I would prefer to see an animated image cycling through all the WC entries, it’s still a step in the right direction.

Now if we can just solve one other problem. :wink:

EDIT:
http://www.pbs.org/kera/usmexicanwar/prelude/md_native_american_displacement.html

EDIT 2
TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

This is the first time I remember seeing a WC winner in the feature row. IMHO, I’m not sure this should be done every week though. Maybe only once in a while when there is something exceptional.

It’s an experiment. The weekend challenge has been running for a long time, but quite a few people still don’t know about it. I figure that as long as the work posted here is good, then there’s no reason not to highlight it in the Featured Row.

ok so promotion was a big motivation to feature it, at that point i totally agree! getting on the featured row is also a GREAT motivation to get more people to do awesome stuff! :slight_smile: