Challenge #760 Voting CLOSED

Thanks! Now that you mention it, I think I should’ve added an old radio to it.

Haha, funny to put that on a bus stop. At least if people start complaining about wait times, they know why the bus takes so long :wink:

Glad you liked my entry. If I had better hardware, I would maybe try to make some video clip. But with cpu rendering it would probably take years to render.

Thanks! Yeah, I suppose with bridges like this, the driver must be quite lonely. :wink:

Thanks Millani! And you are right, this is a dangerous world. However, a few years back, I have been riding with drunken bus drivers in the middle of the black forest, on streets covered in ice and snow, a lot - so stacking flying buses doesn’t seem to make that much of a difference (danger-wise)…
Regarding the signs: everything should be just fine - from the bus drivers perspective. :wink:
Btw.: I figured, it doesn’t take much more than robots and apples to convince me - so this is where my vote went.

edit: The night is still young, so I think, I’ll give reinstalling my little Linux system a try in a minute. If you don’t hear from me - you know things didn’t work out all that well. :slight_smile:

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 760 with 21.28% of the votes is… astiero!
Here’s to all the great participators…

LordVoldemort99 : 1 : 2.13%
skadoosh : 5 : 10.64%
Lilwarm : 0 : 0%
purbosky : 1 : 2.13%
kaidoe : 0 : 0%
astiero : 10 : 21.28%
beau11 : 0 : 0%
fcharr : 0 : 0%
Millani : 9 : 19.15%
fdo : 2 : 4.26%
M2o : 0 : 0%
didierv : 0 : 0%
joshwinkler3d : 6 : 12.77%
Photox : 2 : 4.26%
str11 : 2 : 4.26%
DreamMaster : 6 : 12.77%
Shenfara : 2 : 4.26%
FlyingBanana : 0 : 0%
caz747 : 1 : 2.13%

https://blenderartists.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=511614&thumb=1
And now it begins

skadoosh and Millani: Thank you very much for your kind words!

astiero: Congratulations! Great work!

Photox: Love what you did there with the NPR render style! Excellent as always!

Everyone: Inspiring as always, all your works. Well done! Thank you for participating and keeping this challenge truly fun and constructive!

Congratulations astiero cool entry. Look forward to seeing more! Awesome entries to everyone else as well.

Thanks as usual for the critique Millani :slight_smile: and I might have done more to the scene had blender been throwing a fit and crashing like crazy on me for some reason. So I just decided to leave it where it was. Also I am surprised no one mentioned that the loading tube off the bus to the bus stop was rather small for a person to fit in.

That was a close one, well done astiero - I think a few people are curious how you achieved your result.

@Thank you Millani, you are my hero :smiley: Word about your entry… It would be scarry to get in to that bus, it can end badly if it broke xd One day i want to comment on every entry like you do, but for now…

Congratulations @astiero! as josh said, some people are curious :smiley:

lol, i just get that now xD

@fdo, @M2o someone stole your textures :smiley: but looks very good even in white xd

Thanks all,

@Skadoosh @DM9 @Joshwinkler3d
Yeah sure. For the next one, I will explain the process, show the eevee output and the different steps : )

Thank you! Eevee is still a mystery to me, can’t wait to learn :d

Congrats astiero! I’ve played a bit with eevee, but nothing productive. XD I’d love to see the output and steps too if and whenever you can.

caz747: Guess someone couldn’t wait for the bus and decided to take a faster vehicle. I liked the somewhat subtle signed with “Area 51” on it. That UFO looks cool and it stands out well from the background. Its beam could be a bit brighter, in my opinion.

Thanks, Millani, for the comments, they are always appreciated. I did plan to cut a hole in the fence and have a little grey alien hanging on the phone line, but lack of time and the fact that the alien I made wasn’t that great put an end to that idea,

I did vote for your entry this week. I saw the apple core laying on the ground which made me laugh and that was good enough for me. Close run thing this time around.

Congrats to all the entrants, great work as usual.

oO That sounds pretty dangerous!

Makes sense if you don’t think too much about it :wink: But they could’ve written correctly on both sides…

Thanks! I really wasn’t expecting the apple to make such a difference :wink:

Not sure if getting on the bus is more dangerous than staying on that bridge. :stuck_out_tongue: