Challenge #761 Voting CLOSED

Lol I definitely agree with @FlyingBananas on making an animated short or comic series about the insane robot deathbus driver. XD

Congrats @Millani on winning it. :wink: The story itself rocked! And thank you for the feedback. I was hoping nobody’d notice the missing steam. Guess not. Haha!

@purbosky, thanks. :slight_smile: I’m glad to hear that the ring worked out okay in your eyes. Yeah it was a such hard topic to start with eh?

@caz747, lol yeah that can happen. ^^

Anyways, thank you all for giving me a vote. I appreciate it! :smiley:

That voting went by quickly - well done Millani, a good follow on.

@DreamMaster and Millani - thanks for the feedback. Glad I made got an entry in - I think I am done with flooding things for now :slight_smile:

Thanks to whoever gave me a vote.

I actually liked the green lamp; green and gold work well together. But I’m not sure if I understand the image. Is the necklace a gift that was inside the box?

Cheers for the comments, Millani. I based the image on a song and one of the lines in the song is “I might as well try to mend a chain on a snowflake.” It might not be that clear in the image but one of the links on the necklace is broken, and the smaller objects that hang from it are snowflakes, also the song mentions memories that are kept in a box in the attic, but without knowing the song my interpretation of it is probably hard to see.

Congrats on your well deserved victory, your robot does look quite crazy, which is a good thing, unless you happen to be one of its passengers.

And congrats to all who took part, wonderful images all round.

Thanks! I thought about making a story about the robot. But I would need to work on more on the character first. Maybe when eevee comes out and I get myself some better hardware I will do a short animation. I think giving the robot a personality like that of clap-trap would be quite funny :wink: