Challenge #769 Voting CLOSED

Thx Millani! I really enjoy reading ur insights on all entries! You absolutely have a trained eye for it.

congrats on your well deserved win dustsounds~!

@dustsounds congrats on the win, great job with the sculpting.

Congratulations, dustsounds. Great details on your helmet! I was taking a closer look at it a couple of hours ago, and I love how all the stitching on the gorget are unique. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback, Millani.

And yeah, you’re spot on about the lighting. If I thought I’d have the time (and could do it justice) I would have modelled the background (and maybe I still will… :-)) I just could not find an image with the correct lighting; I wanted the helmet to be facing the setting sun, but every “forest sunset” photo (and there are some lovely ones out there) has the camera facing the sun.

Hey everyone! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the votes! It was a tough competition this one. And congratulations to all!

Roll on the next one! :wink:

@Millani Thanks for your kind words!
Regarding the name of abbreviation,this is the name of the elite unit of special forces protectorate from altered carbon series,that is Colonial Tactical Assault Corps.

@dustsounds Congratulations on such an exciting win!

@dustsounds, congrats!

@Millani, thanks for the feedback. It does look like a toothpick robe. It was supposed to be an alien fur cape. :frowning:

@Millani Thanks for the feedback, at least it was enjoyable to look at.

I actually missed out on voting, saw dustsounds when I entered though and knew I didn’t stand a chance :slight_smile: