Challenge #789 (03/08/18) Entries CLOSED

Here is my non-competing entry:

GOLDEN AGE OF LANDLINE CALLS

When phones were simply phones :smiley:

Pure Blender 2.79, Cycles, only procedural textures.

RobertT

5 Likes

I would buy this phone just to freak everyone out… would take a hell of a time to send an SMS :wink:

Robotron-X2000

Pure entry. Everything made in Blender, only procedural textures.

The model is somewhat based on Robby from Forbidden Planet and the protectron from the Fallout series. I ended up not having time to model an environment.

4 Likes

@OLG, @eyelight:
I know these are not finished (yet), but if you want to enter anyway, just let me know which image you’d like to be included in the voting. :wink:

@Helge Sorry, forgot to put non-competing for mine.

Regards

Title: old school mountain biking
Open entry, got the man from makehuman and the background tree from archive3D

1 Like

Pure
“80’s pub”
An oldschool boombox on a counter in oldschool pub and of course on an oldschool VHS :grin:

Blender 2.79, every model done by myself, some textures from Textures.com, other also by myself

Boombox has rather detailed textures, but “VHS looking” filter covered most of it

2 Likes

Robert The Robot

Pure Cycles all done in blender,1k samples.Hey guys i’m decided to create an old school robot toy from 50s))

2 Likes

Old School Rendering

OPEN entry
Background image downloaded from schmittat.uk and edited with Photoshop. Wood texture is from www.cyn-prod.com/projects/wood.php.

1 Like

I didn’t get it done on time, but this was my joke entry :smiley:

1 Like

Hahahaha I was wondering if someone was going to do something like that. I was pondering doing an old school light wave rendering or ui layout.