love the new version!

1 Like

Millani,
Very nice!
Your new image is amazing.

1 Like

Got it. Makes sense.
Its a very cool image!

Haha thank you :slight_smile: I haven’t touched on the abstract side of art for a minute so it’s refreshing.

“Flee the Chaos”
Pure, Competing, Cycles 128 Samples, Denoising

I was short of time again this week, so here is a quick, ~1 hour for model/texture, just for fun. I like how it turned out. :grinning:

5 Likes

@Photox I just quickly looked through your script, and I was wondering if you could assign

o.matrix_world = ob.matrix_world

instead of applying the matrix to the vertices.

The effect looks interesting, by the way. Like clay or something.

1 Like

Oh that is much better! Otherwise the orientations are basically applied. Version 1.1 IS born! :grinning:

Same, it looks really good !

This is a great idea for this theme, although I can´t find any “Mugo” in there, but I take your word for it. ^^ … It might be easier to find if one would know what to look for?

2 Likes

Super pretty image! But I have no idea what you are talking about haha, Ive done some modifier based procedural modeling but this is another level. Any links you could provide to read up on this kind of stuff? sounds super interesting!!

@DM9 Thanks for the feedback - good point about Mugo. I updated the image, does it help much?

Title: organized chaos ? .
Not competing (ofcourse)

3 Likes

Hahaha I almost did a screenshot of a huge amount of nodes all hooked up in random chaos and was going to call it “newbie chaos”

Ha, found it, but I was expecting the mug to have some glasses or a jelly bag cap. :wink:

2 Likes

@DM9 Again some good ideas, I was thinking a cap although glasses would be better (as long as the reference got across :slight_smile:) .

It was a last minute idea and it was around 1am when rendering so not much else was going to happen. I will have to make the upgrades and hide it in my following entries :slight_smile:

I found the Mugo :slight_smile:
Love your work.

1 Like

Thanks @vaukalak - glad you were able to find it too :slight_smile:

Thanks! I wrote a bit about it in another thread, the link is in my previous post:

There are some links there to the general concepts I used. Other than that, it is just Python programming.

1 Like