• Photox
  • Nitram_2000
  • Gourav_K7
  • ARC9
  • icyou520
  • SystemAgnostic
  • Midnightcpu

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Dec 19, 2018 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20181220-wc

Pure Entries

Peetie: Sails in Space

3dnotguru: SAILOR1

michael_jittery_g: Rocket Ship on a small Grassy Planet in Outer Space

purbosky: Destination : Red Moon

lacrivilho: Into the west

atekdigital: pirates ship show piece

Al_Torres: Sunset Launch

Millani: Keep Fishin’

Green3d: Towards the blue sea

fcharr: NWSE

ixd: winter_camp

Photox: Sailing in time

Nitram_2000: Bon Voyage

Gourav_K7: Dream of sailing

Open Entries

ARC9: untitled5

icyou520: Saturday Morning

(Open (Base mesh from TS, resculpted, rigged and posed))

SystemAgnostic: La Santa Maria II

(I used brass textures from Blendswap. And the maps and planet textures are from the internet. )

Midnightcpu: Captain and her first mate set sail

(Im going to go open with this I reused the portal at a different angle and time frame and there are about 15 non procedural textures)

Non-competing Entries

OLG: Party in Paradise

FlyingBanana: setting sail with banana boat tours

Helge: Passengers

RobertT: SATURNIAN SKY-SAILFISH

marcoizzo: SettingSail

david.speer: Into the Sunset

2 Likes

WOW some really great entries. I have no clue who is going to win this one.

I am really upset with @Helge , your image should have been entered.

Dang guys. Voting was super hard. Phenomenal renders from everyone. Nicely done by all.

Wow the entries this week are really fantastic. I genuinely can’t decide what to vote for. Gonna have to think about it for a while. Well done everyone.

1 Like

A really wonderful NPR eevee render from @ixd, it really stands out. It’s has fewer polys and a simple mono palette, but it delivers something tricky to find: heart. There are a lot of days I wish I could hop on that balloon! Really well done. :grinning:

2 Likes

Fortunately it is too late for that now. :wink:
Maybe some other time. If I’m not mistaken, there are many Weekend Challenges right ahead. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait a minute…

I don’t think @Helge applied scale to his poll.

Maybe I’m looking in the wrong spot? But I think, I’m not getting it. :wink:
The actual numbers have changed by now but what’s wrong with the 33%?

They all add up to way over 100%

That’s happening because of the new “more than one vote per voter” polls. If you read it like “61% of the voters gave a vote to idx” it makes sense. :slight_smile:

Oh, ok, that makes sense.

1 Like

It appears that the percentage is calculated from total votes for an entry divided by total number of voters, not votes, which gives the ‘strange’ result. Using total number of votes instead would give 100% for the summation. It’s kinda tricky in this case where one voters can cast multiple votes.

Not sure if this is still the case, but there have been a few strange rounding issues sometimes (e.g. entries with the same vote count but different percentages). Because of that I’m calculating the final numbers for the ‘the winner is’-post, instead of copying the discourse values. :wink:

1 Like

Nice renders everyone and congratulations to the winner.
It was a tuff vote this week :joy:

I would say someone got lazy with their math. In a poll where people can vote on more than one entry, surely, it is possible to get the total number of votes.

Anyone know how to make glass in Eevee yet?

This is what I got so far in it with glass?

wow so many works !!!

Great job everybody! Miss competing and making art in general but I’ll be back :smiley:

3 Likes