Challenge #811 (04/01/19) Entries CLOSED

(Tanvir Mahmud Abir) #48

I feel sad for you LOL :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

(Nitram_2000) #49

Pure frustration. I’m a crappy modeller so this was something that was actually coming together reasonably well.

Ah well, on to the next object I guess.

(Tanvir Mahmud Abir) #50

I’ll be uploading my first upload on blenderartist in a while. Wish me good luck.

(Nitram_2000) #51

So, here’s my entry.

“Evolution of war tools”
Open
Cycles @ 500 samples

I didn’t quite get everything down that I wanted to but what the hell, it was another fun entry.

Edit: Found the name of the guy who created the gun model - epittsburg (https://www.blendswap.com/user/epittsburg). Everything else was modeled by myself.

Challenge #811 Voting CLOSED
(Millani) #52

I used a cube with volume shaders.

(purbosky) #53

Concentric Apparatus

Pure entry. Cycles 256 samples + denoising, procedural textures, compositing in Blender. Drawings on the paper taken from some projects that I took part of.

(Midnightcpu) #54

10 hours until render gets done then on to compositing :yum::grin::drooling_face::hushed::thinking:

(Michael Cabatingan) #55

shrug… Im adding one thing, then rendering it overnight

(Michael Cabatingan) #56

:stuck_out_tongue:

(Michael Cabatingan) #57

this is not the finished one. This is a test render of it :stuck_out_tongue:

(atomvar) #58

Optical Mouse (Pure) Cycles 32 samples (30 sec) + DNOISE, hopefully this fits the criteria (had a funny idea and decided to go with it) :smiley:

(Photox) #59

"Crafted"

Non-competing.

tools_trade_28

Nice job, I tried many times to produce this lighting effect and I wasn’t able to make it look so good.

Here is my pure entry : everything made in Blender (I used Gimp for the border. If not ok for the pure entry, please let me know). I learned how to use sculting and hair particle system for this entry and I maneged to resist ragequitting in the middle.

The ultimate tool

Money is the tool with which you can do everything and anything. But is it good?.. (dramatic tatata music) :slight_smile:

(GIPeN) #62

Nice and clean, I think the blender eraser will give you the victory :smiley:

(Midnightcpu) #63

If blender crashes on you open it an go straight to recover auto save
You might be a few steps back but it will gt you back to where you about was

(RobertT) #64

Here is my non-competing entry:

FLAT-HEAD DREAD

Pure Blender 2.79, Cycles render, only procedural textures.

RobertT

(FlyingBanana) #65

Alanis Morissette " isn’t it ironic " is playing in my head now. " it’s like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife " :slight_smile:

(FlyingBanana) #66

@Photox glad I am not the only one that went towards wood working.

(Midnightcpu) #67

I might make two versions of my render so don’t forget your red & cayan glasses :yum::grin::scream::drooling_face::hushed::smirk::dizzy_face::sunglasses: