This week’s theme:
Tools of the trade
Which entry would you like to see win? (If you cannot decide, pick up to 3.)
After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jan 9, 2019 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.
If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT.
Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.
This week’s winner:
• 3dnotguru: Best tool
• ARC9: Blender is a tool right?
• RayVelcoro: Swiss Army Knife
• Sid_J: A needle for a hundred pins
• purbosky: Concentric Apparatus
• fcharr: On the Verge
• Maelys031: The ultimate tool
• Atomvar: Optical Mouse
• Peaceful.Whale: weekend challenge Final
• FlyingBanana: Cue Smithing
• david.speer: Stage For a New Dawn
• Green3d: Man of Tools
• Midnightcpu: the creation from 3d to existance
• Millani: Forbidden Knowledge
• vaukalak: Tools case
• Nitram_2000: Evolution of war tools
(Found the name of the guy who created the gun model - epittsburg (https://www.blendswap.com/user/epittsburg). Everything else was modeled by myself.)
• Helge: I’m a doctor, not a scarecrow!
• Photox: Crafted
• RobertT: FLAT-HEAD DREAD