• Komojo
  • Nitram_2000
  • parclite
  • joshwinkler3d
  • Green3d
  • icyou520
  • FlyingBanana
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Feb 27, 2019 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

Pure Entries

Mr_Lobo1: Escape Homework

Peetie: Escaping Alien Brain

didierv: Maze Planet

Maltsew: untitled

fcharr: Safety Zone

3dnotguru: render

nule: Keyboarding 101

Helge: Escape Velocity

Lin_Kros: Escape from the Shadows…

purbosky: Breach

Millani: She Never Came Back

didli: Impossible Evasion

Maelys031: FLEE!!!

vaukalak: Croco Unegged

skadoosh: Time to go!

Sanne: “11.2 km/s”

Komojo: Getting Away with Art

Nitram_2000: Escaped?

parclite: Eggscaped

joshwinkler3d: Default Escape

Green3d: Last Escape

Open Entries

icyou520: Escape

FlyingBanana: Bob’s Escaped Catch

(Mask texture painting done in blender paint, filmic, and texture maps used. Calling this one.)

Non-competing Entries

OLG: Hawkins Radiation

RobertT: TRANSCENDING SAMSARA

1 Like

Another brilliant week this week.

Who shall escape the shame of losing?! Well, all of us bar one.

Amazing works ! Plus it’s a good opportunity to learn something about blender, … and learn it fast ^^’.

Lots of nice entries, gonna take some time to make up my mind…

Wow, great stuff. I think this was the first time I’ve voted for multiple entries. Great work, everyone.

Amazing works! Everyone wins!

Congratulations to all of you!

I’ve gotten a couple of requests for wallpaper, so I’m just putting this out there in case anyone else is interested:

A variant horizontal HD resolution rendition of my original TRANSCENDING SAMSARA entry image for WC 818.

RobertT

9 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 818 with votes from 57.7% of the voters is… parclite!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Eggscaped

6 Likes

@parclite, big congrats! Very creative. :slight_smile:

Congrats on the awesome idea and render, oh and the win! @parclite

Yay @parclite, you must be eggstatic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And rightly so! This was an eggcellent entry, indeed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @parclite, well deserved win, your entry tells such a great story. :slight_smile:

Very eggstravigant ! Talk about a hard boiled winner. I got caught up scrambling to come up with an eggceptional entry but I got wisked to the bottom of the coop. Guess the yolk is on me.

Eggs-its stage left…,.

4 Likes

Hey, I’d like to chime in that I really enjoyed looking through the very-diverse slate of entries this week. Everyone came up with interpretations that were very different, very original, and very well-executed. This is why I look forward to the “weekend challenges.” … :+1:

2 Likes

was it a rush entry :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, but I wont egg-acerbate the situation so I am putting this one on the back burner. Please don’t ban me from the forum for so many egg puns all mighty egg-celent moderators. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much all for the compliments and the votes of course! It was really eggciting to see myself at the top of the list with so many other great entries.
I hope you like the new theme.

Congrats @parclite I was kind of egg-specting you would win this one :slight_smile:

Well done to everyone else too, many quality entries.

I hope the mods will just eggnore us.

It seems everyone was waiting for @parclite to win so they could make all egg puns. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Way to go, parclite!